The Michigan Christian Homeschool Network, founded in 1984 as INCH - the Information Network for Christian Homes and rebranded in 2019 as MICHN (pronounced like “mission”), is the oldest and largest homeschool organization serving Michigan families.
Every Michigan family who chooses to educate their children at home has the resources, support, and opportunities they need to do so with excellence.
Ensuring homeschool freedom in the state of Michigan so that it can be a place for families to freely pass on their values and faith, training their children through home-based, parent-directed, privately-funded home education.
Encouraging, equipping, and empowering Michigan’s home educators through:
· Conferences/Events (INCH, MY Conference, Day at the Dome, Mom’s Retreat)
· Communication (
· Connecting (
· Cultivating Leadership (Leadership Summits and Retreats)
· Consistent Voice in the Capitol (Protecting freedom)
Although we desire to serve all home educating families in Michigan, MICHN particularly focuses on assisting Christian homeschooling families who desire to raise and launch mature disciples of Christ.
· FAITH – Promoting Christian home discipleship
· FAMILY – Preserving the traditional family
· FREEDOM – Protecting our homeschool freedom